It’s such a warm sunny day here in New York City. I love all the yearly seasons. My favorite would have to be warm weather. I just love the sunshine, smelling beautiful flowers, and drinking and eating refreshing food. I find myself wanting to eat salads more, juicy fruits, and eating raw meals instead of cooked.
Today I have a refreshing delicious salad that is super simple to make and simply easy to accompany any main dish you have. It seriously is good topped on anything! Sandwiches, eggs, rice,..the list can go on and on. This is a middle eastern revised tabbouleh salad without any bulgur.
- Tomatoes ( I personally used cherry tomatoes because thats what I have at the moment )
- Fresh Lemon or lemon juice
- Apple cider vinegar/ Vinegar
- Salt/Black pepper
- Once you have gathered all your ingredients, go ahead and chop them up..you can chop it fine or as you can see, I don’t mind them chunky.
- Place all the ingredients in a nice big bowl, add the squeezed lemon, salt/pepper for taste and add your choice of vinegar. I’d suggest to place it in the fridge for 30 minutes just so the flavors can marinate!