I typically grocery shop twice a week. I like shopping for fresh produce every two days and so during the week if I have time. We have a small refrigerator and you could only pack in so much. My grocery list every week consists of bananas, garlic, onions, spinach, kale, avocados, and whatever type of vegetables/fruit that happens to be on sale. I got lucky this week and got a bunch of reasonably priced fresh zucchini ( squash ). In this post, I am going to be sharing with you one of my favorite ways that I like cooking my zucchini. It honestly took me about fifteen minutes or so to have a delicious and a healthy snack as well as a quick appetizer.
- Two medium peeled zucchini
- Olive oil, garlic powder, black pepper, salt to season
- 1/2 Avocado to top ( highly recommended )
- Slice up your zucchini into thin slices and dress them up with your preferred seasonings
- Place your zucchini slices into a heated pan.
- Once they start getting soft, add in your chopped cilantro.
- Once they start getting browned, place it in a dish and serve atop with avocado
- Bon Apetit!