Hope you all are having an amazing day! The weather here in New York is super cloudy and rainy. You know what a rainy day calls for? Yes, you guessed it right! Comfort food! When I think of comfort food, I think pasta, cheese, bread, basically anything that is carb overload! I had lots of mini potatoes thats been sitting and I thought why not roast them up. That’s exactly what I did. Here is a simple , yummy and easy roasted potato recipe you definetely should try! Let me know what are some of your favorite food you enjoy eating on rainy gloomy days!
- 15 mini potatoes ( I cut them up in halves after boiled )
- Olive oil, garlic powder, rosemary, Sea salt, Black pepper to Season
- Go ahead now and boil your potatoes ( mine took a really long time..like 45 mins )
- Once your potatoes are done cooking, cut them in halves and season them with olive oil, rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Preheat your oven to 375. Lay your potatoes on a rack or/ aluminum and let it roast for 30 mins.
- You’ll know when your potatoes are ready when they get a beautiful brown colored edges.