This is a super easy and simple recipe that can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, dinner or hell even snack! Super easy to include whatever your heart may desire! Also burritos are a great addition to your meal plan as it’s very easy to include lots of greens in and take less than 15 minutes of your day to make! Check out the video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH3adCumU18
I love to snack! I don’t know how people can just eat three meals and not snack. I love looking forward to snack time. I eat my three meals but also fit in my 3 snacks. My routine is usually like this. I’ll have breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, and snack. It will all really depend on what’s going on that particular day and how busy I am. My recent snack obsession has been homemade guacamole with blue corn chips. I prefer homemade guacamole than any other store bought brand . The store bought Guacamole just doesn’t taste nowhere as good as when I make it.
Guacamole is super healthy. I can eat a whole bowl of it without realizing it. But hey, it beats any junky snack that’s available. I’ll keep telling myself its the good fat so no worries ;). This recipe is super simple and super delicious as an appetizer, snack, and hell, even as a sandwich spread!
- 2 Fresh ripe avocado
- 1 Lime
- Bunch of Cilantro
- 1 Red onion
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Tomato
- Black pepper, Cayenne pepper, salt to taste
- Go ahead and chop your ingredients up, I’ll admit, it makes it easier to use a food processor and let it chop finely.
- If you are using a Food processor to chop your ingredients, make sure to add some squeezed lemon juice so it can get even more flavorful.
- Place your finely chopped mixture and add it to the avocado in a separate big bowl.
- Once you have all the mixture in with the avocado, put a tablespoon of black pepper, cayenne, salt, and a tad squeeze of lime juice and mash it until you get a desired creamy texture.