It’s been a busy month for me but I am officially back! It’s the summer time and I have been definitely enjoying it! My partner and I have been taking advantage of this nice sunny weather and hitting the beach as well as biking around parks. There is something about this weather that has me craving refreshing meals that don’t need a lot of meal prepping nor high heat cooking but I have an exception. Literally these past few days, I have been making ” quesadilla/wrap ” that involves just spinach and extra sharp cheddar cheese! Yes, you read that right. Only two ingredients! Well actually three ingredients because you need your flour tortilla! It’s honestly super simple to make, healthy serving of spinach and super Yummy! Comment below what are the things you like eating during summer!
- Cup of baby spinach
- Serving of extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Flour tortilla
- Heat up your pan with a little bit of oil/ or butter and place your tortilla
- Add a bit of cheese and spinach and add some more cheese 😛
- Now just take one side of the tortilla and fold it in half.
It’s such a warm sunny day here in New York City. I love all the yearly seasons. My favorite would have to be warm weather. I just love the sunshine, smelling beautiful flowers, and drinking and eating refreshing food. I find myself wanting to eat salads more, juicy fruits, and eating raw meals instead of cooked.
Today I have a refreshing delicious salad that is super simple to make and simply easy to accompany any main dish you have. It seriously is good topped on anything! Sandwiches, eggs, rice,..the list can go on and on. This is a middle eastern revised tabbouleh salad without any bulgur.
- Tomatoes ( I personally used cherry tomatoes because thats what I have at the moment )
- Fresh Lemon or lemon juice
- Apple cider vinegar/ Vinegar
- Salt/Black pepper
- Once you have gathered all your ingredients, go ahead and chop them up..you can chop it fine or as you can see, I don’t mind them chunky.
- Place all the ingredients in a nice big bowl, add the squeezed lemon, salt/pepper for taste and add your choice of vinegar. I’d suggest to place it in the fridge for 30 minutes just so the flavors can marinate!